I absolutely love summer. While I know it’s not over yet, I can’t stop thinking about the outdoors and the crisp fall weather. I guess I just have hiking trails and Mt. Hood on my brain. Our trip to Oregon is coming up so quickly! Here’s a list of few things I am loving lately:
- Mamuye Tote from fashionABLE – I’m always looking for a good sturdy tote to carry around my laptop or stash my market finds. This one is leather and hand crafted in Ethiopia.
- Cargo Workshirt from Madewell – This low-key, worn in workshirt might just have the potential to replace my go to chambray. Key word might.
- Tracecraft Bangle from Madewell – I’ve had my eye on this geometric bracelet for a while now. I love the cut out detail!
- Canvas Authentic Sneakers from Vans – Vans make a classic, simple sneaker that pairs with just about everything – the perfect, go-to, every day kind of shoe.
- Ampersand Crewneck from Ugmonk – As fall nears, a fleece crewneck is the best way to layer up and fight off the low temperatures at night.
- Faceted Mountain Mug from LEIF – Made in Japan, this beautiful, earthy mug would make great friends with some hot tea or coffee on a sleepy Sunday morning in fall.
What are you loving lately?